FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Waitress
2. Telephone Surveyor
3. Teacher
4. Mom/Wife: Dr., Chauffeur, Cook, Counselor, Liaison, Stylist, Fashion Expert, Maid, Organizer, Manicurist, Lunch, the Money, Go-To Girl, Mechanic, Plumber, Hazmat Clean-up, Veterinarian, Electronics Expert, Gymnasium, Judge, Juror, Executioner, Mediator, etc.
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH (OR HAVE WATCHED) OVER AND OVER:
1. Shaun of the Dead
2. Disney Movies
3. Bridget Jones' Diary
4. Sin City
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Idaho Falls
2. Utah Valley (Orem, Provo, & Pleasant Grove)
3. Omaha
4. Salt Lake
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Shar
2. Jeffrey
3. Calista
4. People Who Forward
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Himalaya Kitchen: Coconut & Cashew Chicken
2. Roast & Potatoes with Corn & Bread
3. Sugar Challah
4. Peperoni Pizza
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. A New (to Me) House
2. Disneyland
3. On a Date with Erik Where We Don't Have to Worry About $
4. Anywhere But This Neighborhood (and Those Like It) With My Family
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Moving
2. Reading More Books
3. Getting More Sleep
4. Being with Family Wherever That May Be
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Shar
2. Megan
3. Kelli
4. Erik
1 comment:
I love your lists! And the music is so fun to listen to. It brightens my day!!!
Post a Comment