Here is my second gift to you. I hate being video taped, I look like a fat cow, but here is my song for you. Calista swears she is scratching her nose not picking it.
Here is Jeffrey to entertain you. He remembered his instrument today all by himself.
Here is Carson trying not to be "pictured". Ignore the fact I didn't think about how I needed to keep the camera in the same position.
Here is Calista doing some of the things she does best, being a great big sister and reading with zest. It was crazy hair day today in her class and she did her hair, crazy, all by herself. (You can hear Jeff making Ewan laugh in the background.)
Here is Ewan being Ewan.
Finally, everyone needs a little pigeon in their lives.
You said we always seem to have more fun without you and don't take this as proof. Instead see that we are having fun trying to entertain you who is an integral part to our lives and happiness.
I love you.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pick-me-up guys! I love you all and am looking forward to being back tomorrow.
Post a Comment