Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jeff's Song

"I Saw Your Ugly Face"
By Jeffrey
(To be sung to the tune of "I Saw Her Standing There"
by The Beatles)

Well, you were just in 4th grade
And I wanted to wade
In the swimming pool,
Anywhere but here.
I wanted to dance with another, Ooo,
When I saw your ugly face.
.....
Well, you looked at me
And I could see;
That before too long
I'd fall in love with others.
I wanted to dance with another, Ooo,
When I saw your ugly face.
.....
And my heart went, "Ugh."
When you crossed that room
And you held my hand in yoouuuurs!
.....
Well , you sobbed all the night
And you held yourself tight,
And before too long,
I fell in love with others.
I wanted to dance with another, Ooo,
When I saw your ugly face.
.....
I wanted to dance with another, Ooo,
When I saw your ugly face.
Oh, since I saw your ugly face.
Yeah, since I saw your ugly face.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Jeff, that version is hilarious. You'll have to sing it for us some time.

Brittney said...

That is good, I would like to hear it too.

Jared said...

That's awesome.