This last Monday we went to Erik's Grandparents house. We had a lot of fun at dinner. They have some interesting pictures and items around their house. My favorite thing in their house is an old victrola. I have always wanted one of the old record players from around WWII with the huge amplifying part that looks kind of like a tuba connected to it. I don't know what that piece is called. Farrel (Erik's grandpa) said the victrola ran by springs and it was very old. It was very interesting. Carson had a minor freak out because she hadn't taken a nap and then fell asleep in the car. After we got her to eat she had a great time. The kids went outside and played. It was a warm, nice day and it is amazing how happy your kids can be just playing in the dirt. The pictures I added are ones they took. Since they were the ones taking the pictures, I don't have one of them so I added the only picture I do have of them. They truly are great grandparents.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Great Grandparents
This last Monday we went to Erik's Grandparents house. We had a lot of fun at dinner. They have some interesting pictures and items around their house. My favorite thing in their house is an old victrola. I have always wanted one of the old record players from around WWII with the huge amplifying part that looks kind of like a tuba connected to it. I don't know what that piece is called. Farrel (Erik's grandpa) said the victrola ran by springs and it was very old. It was very interesting. Carson had a minor freak out because she hadn't taken a nap and then fell asleep in the car. After we got her to eat she had a great time. The kids went outside and played. It was a warm, nice day and it is amazing how happy your kids can be just playing in the dirt. The pictures I added are ones they took. Since they were the ones taking the pictures, I don't have one of them so I added the only picture I do have of them. They truly are great grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment