Jeffrey also had a great time at Disneyland. Jared took him on rides with Calista so they could ditch the babies and the parents. I made him ride California Screamin' and he didn't care for it much though I loved it. Even Calista wanted to ride it again. Jeff is a great kid.
He likes the bigger rides but he likes going on the little ones too because he enjoys showing things to Carson. He did start coughing the second day of Disneyland and then started feeling progressively sicker.
1 comment:
That really stinks that all of you got sick too. However, it is definately easier to deal with sick kids that are old enough to tell you what they want or how they are feeling. You don't see Scout or Grace throwing up on me now did you? (If you haven't noticed, I am just a little bitter about getting puked on at Disneyland, especually since we were at California Adventures and there aren't nearly as cute of clothes to choose from)
Post a Comment