Monday, May 19, 2008

Carson's Character Quest


The next day was Mother's Day and we went to Disneyland. Carson loved the rides but what she truly enjoyed was character finding. She didn't like the people ones as much as she liked the animal characters. She was slightly sad she didn't get to see Pluto (except as he rode the carousel), especially after buying and loving a Pluto hat. We did stand in the princess line for over an hour to meet three princesses. It sucked. She didn't want to go to the Bug land because, "I hate bugs," she exclaims over and over. She loved it after we went and now she says, "I like fake bugs...I hate alive bugs." She loved the Winnie the Pooh characters most.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

We didn't do that line. I think that is the worse thing they have done. I liked the rest of the princess stuff over there but I would much rather stand in line for 15 minutes to see the princess of your choice 5 times then one giant line.