Monday, May 19, 2008

Erik's Stache



I forgot to put a picture of Erik's 70's stache. He had a fine day at work today and tomorrow he goes to Seattle to get his uniform. I also forgot to tell you that our house is in the process of being sold. Ernest money has been put down by our next door neighbor's dad (yes, you are thinking of the right one which we highly suspect sells pot). Apparently they are going to tear down the house to build an apartment complex on the two lots. Erik is slightly sad about the work he put into it and Mom is sad about her fridge but I say who cares when we wouldn't've been able to list the house for what it was listed. They are buying the house for 4,000 under what we asked but are using our agent so we have to spend another % less on that and they are putting up cash so we don't have to pay closings or anything.
Podunk Plus #4: Kids having a place to try to ride bikes today.

1 comment:

Timm said...

Mighty fine...