This was a long Wolf Eel.
This is Calista. Today mom and I went to Victoria for my school field trip. In our group was, my friend, Hannah and me. In the second picture me and Hannah were pretending to be the (I don't know if you can see it) mammoth in the background. In the first picture I was in the Royal British Columbia Museum in front of one of there old totem poles. That was called the First Peoples' Exhibit. There was an exhibit on what their old town looked like and we had to fill out two pages on the two exhibits. After we finished the museum we ate lunch. Then we went to the Undersea Gardens. In the Undersea Gardens we saw a show and we recorded the part of the show with the Wolf Eel. It was really cool! After the show we went to the candy shops. In the shops we bought chocolate, Hannah and I got ice cream, mom got Kurly Wurlies, and everyone got lemonades. While we were there, I also got ketchup chips. They were very yummy. Then we got on the Coho and went home. On the Coho we saw Ashley and the field trip was really fun.
1 comment:
I love Victoria. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment