I didn't take any pictures on Christmas but yesterday we went for a short hike and played around near the lake in the woods. Here are some pictures from that.
You should take up photography as more than a "thing you have to do"! The pictures you took this time were amazing!!!!I'm guessing this is Lake Crescent?
I'm jealous of the warmer-at-least-than-Utah weather. It looks so beautiful! And I'm impressed with the photography, too. The blog title picture, where Jeff and Calista are faded out, is awesome. Seriously, I'm really impressed (and mildly jealous). :)
3 comments:
Oh, I miss being able to wear just a sweatshirt in the middle of Winter.
You should take up photography as more than a "thing you have to do"! The pictures you took this time were amazing!!!!I'm guessing this is Lake Crescent?
I'm jealous of the warmer-at-least-than-Utah weather. It looks so beautiful! And I'm impressed with the photography, too. The blog title picture, where Jeff and Calista are faded out, is awesome. Seriously, I'm really impressed (and mildly jealous). :)
Post a Comment