Here are the kids' Halloween costumes. Jeff was Dr. Steinman off the Bioshock videogame. Calista was a Warrior Cat. Carson was a girl Spock (her choice not mine, I tried to get her to be a killing Alice in Wonderland). Ewan was Dexter off the Showtime series. I bloodied up the bunny ears seen on Ewan and wore them. The last picture is that of Jeff's last cross country meet.
I didn't know Jeff was doing cross country. Good for him- I never was much of a runner, even when I was in "good shape." Love the costumes. Jeff and Calista had surprisingly normal ones this year compare to usual. Love little Dexter.
1 comment:
I didn't know Jeff was doing cross country. Good for him- I never was much of a runner, even when I was in "good shape." Love the costumes. Jeff and Calista had surprisingly normal ones this year compare to usual. Love little Dexter.
Post a Comment