He learned to crawl before he ever learned he could roll over on purpose. Now he follows me everywhere, grabbing my pants, and standing up. I tell you he is such a momma's boy and if he had been my first I don't know if I would have had any more.
is loving it. She has been a little more clingy since being here and also finding out her dad moved to Nebraska. She is such a loving individual. She does not like to swim in the lake because she doesn't know where the bottom is. She does love the freedom she has here to go to the park and play or to choose more of her own activities.
She doesn't really love sharing her room though she likes being on the top bunk.
Jeffrey says he likes being here and liked being in Utah about the same for different reasons. He has read a lot since we have been here and I keep meaning to write down all the books he is reading but I keep forgetting and then I get behind. It is interesting to have to tell someone to stop reading to do other things.
He is also getting huge. Since being here he has grown at least an inch and a half along with two shoe sizes. His feet are bigger than mine now; he wears a guys size 9.
His favorite part of Canada is the wax museum and the Chamber of Horrors. This picture is him in front of the Algerian Hook torture.
Unfortunately, I turned 30 in July. While I am old now, I did get the best cake anyone could ever get, a zombie one. This is how much my family loves me. It's a little lonely here without knowing anyone and I don't really know how to go out and meet people; I have never been very good at that.
I do love living here though. I love the weather and I love driving down the hill into town and seeing the harbor and the independent shops downtown. I don't love clothes shopping here but I like the bookshops.
Here is a picture of me when Jeff told me to look like a zombie playing video games. I like that Ewan can hold his own bottle now.
Erik was really stressed out at first. He even apologized a few times for moving us here but the mere fact there is slim to no chance of finding a dead body in our yard makes it worth it. He is liking his job better now that he is out of FTO and on his own. He is still trying to get a hold of his job and how much stuff we have left to do in our house but is gaining camaraderie in the department. He, however, doesn't love arresting people with which he went to High School.
Well, that's my update. I promise to be more thorough in the future.
7 comments:
I'm so happy you posted. Your house looks great. Looks like you guys are settling in and adjusting. We miss you all. Didn't know Kevin moved, does he contact Jeff and Calista at all? Keep posting, I love knowing what's going on with you.
He didn't have a phone number for a while but now I make the kids call him at least once a week and tell him or Beth (she is staying with her parents in California) what is happening. I miss seeing all of you.
It looks like you are having fun in PA. I miss having your family here and going out to see movies and such. I hope things are going great for you guys.
It's nice to see pictures of you and your kids. We miss you a lot. We would love to see more pictures of your family, it helps us feel still in touch. How is school going for your kids? They started right?
Love you!
Everyone seems to be really liking it out there in Washington. Love the pictures!! How is school going for the kids. My kids are all home by three pm. Adam and Drez are home the earliest but they also leave an hour earlier.
Alright, waiting for new blog stuff from you guys!!
Write some more!! Also I finally looked to where Port Angeles was. I thought you guys were directly north of Seattle. But your not. I am so smart!! I di not realize that you are directly south of Victoria BC. It is so gorgeous there.
Post a Comment