Friday, March 21, 2008

Stupid Neighborhood

You should watch this news video on the link below. This is a man who is Public Enemy #1 who left Utah a while ago after shooting a man in the face at a jewelry store. He had previous attempted murder charges against him. He was in Missouri in January where he shot at cops. Last Thursday he was in Magna. He has been living in the apartment complex two doors down under a different name. He was arrested early yesterday morning at 938 Washington Street (I live at 928 Washington Street). You can see the apartment complex behind him as he is walking out of it and when he is put in the cop car you can see my fence in the background and my car behind the cop car. http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6101975&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
What do you think? I think it is another great reason to move. They call my neighborhood diverse...bull poop, try dangerous.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think it's time to go!!! Any news from Washington? Good Luck. Hope your family had a good Easter.