I am not as cool as all of you who know how to do a slideshow so I posted separately the pictures of my family going bowling with Alisha's kids last Thursday. Trisha came too but was too grumpy for her picture to be taken (even though I did sing all of "If You Chance to Meet a Frown"). We had a great time even though I got the lowest score (72) of everyone including Carson and Sadie and I even had bumpers. Erik said we need to go bowling together to boost his self-esteem as he thinks I can do most things better then him. I can't though, only grammar. Anyway, thanks Mom.
2 comments:
Slide shows are super easy. There are all kinds of sites that you sign up on. My favorite is slide.com. It will walk you through everything, it takes a while the first time but then it's easy.
Thanks a lot, that saves tons of space and looks much nicer.
Post a Comment