Well, you're still ahead of me. Month behind or not. Love the pic of Ewan and Erik.
I think Ewan's school is the same room that Kelli and Jared went to a preschool, too! How happy they all look! I used to LOVE the first day of school!
Your kids are adorable! I love how happy they are in their pictures. It makes my heart happy to know what a great mom you are. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, you're still ahead of me. Month behind or not. Love the pic of Ewan and Erik.
I think Ewan's school is the same room that Kelli and Jared went to a preschool, too! How happy they all look! I used to LOVE the first day of school!
Your kids are adorable! I love how happy they are in their pictures. It makes my heart happy to know what a great mom you are. :-)
Post a Comment