Since I don't have a current sick picture, here is a collection of Ewan sick pictures.




Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Sick of Sick
We've been sick at our house for about a month now. It started with Ewan getting bronchitis and then we all started coughing. I ended up getting pneumonia and pertussis and had to be on antibiotics twice. We are all finally feeling better and then Ewan gets an eyelash in his eye or it just itches and he scratches it, scratching the lens and now has to be on antibiotic and get eyedrops for his eye that is now huge, discolored, and swollen. He rarely will open it and just cries all day. He has to go back to the doctor tomorrow. Erik often makes the comment that we are lucky we don't live 100 years ago because Ewan would be dead 7 times over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is a brave little kid and will be a strong man, someday....I am also glad you don't live back in the early 1900's...I think all my kids would've been dead by now!!!!
I think both of our little men would be dead "7 times over."
Post a Comment