Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boys' Birthdays

I know it isn't Jeff's birthday yet but it is on Thursday so we had cake early. On Friday we are going to see the Harry Potter exhibit at the museum where they have recreated entire rooms at Hogwarts and it also has interactive exhibits like pulling mandrakes. Then we are going to see the movie on the IMAX screen. (We bought our tickets weeks in advance.) Happy 3rd and 13th boys. I love ya.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Aw, the Beatles Simpsons cover. I've been really bad about birthdays this year. Sorry guys! Happy late birthday Ewan and happy birthday today Jeff!

janae said...

Did you make those cakes?! Because they are really awesome. Happy birthday to Ewan and Jeff from their first cousin once removed that they don't even know! :)

Angela said...

I decorated the top after buying a blank Costco cake.