Friday, May 7, 2010

April Pictures

I didn't have a picture of Erik alone this month.
Jeff wouldn't let me take pictures of him either; this picture is typical of him...looking at Calista like she is crazy. I didn't have very many pictures of Calista, she will let you take them but Carson always tries to be in them too.
This is a very correct depiction of Carson.
Ewan never lets us take his picture so this is a rare instance.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Ewan's hair right now. Long enough for his curls to come back. And all of them are looking so old. Nice how Erik and Jeff seem to have the same face in those pictures.

Brittney said...

You have some great pictures on you blog. I wish I would get as many good ones of my own kids. I still always forget to even bring the camera most places we go. We are all so excited to come up and see you all! Love you.

Angela said...

I think the kids keep looking too old and made a goal to take pictures each month. Then I put them on here so I don't have to write a blog.