Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Guess I Need Pictures of the Kids

Jeff is always climbing and exploring to put this picture in perspective, here is the rest of the tree.
Calista is always leaning on the trees. I sometimes wonder if she listens to them talking. Carson tries to figure out the world around her with her incessant "why" or "what" questions.
You will always see Ewan like this: wearing a hoodie with the hood up and his hands in the pockets. It is interesting that he does this because the rest of us don't.
For good measure, here is a picture of my valentine.

3 comments:

Timm said...

It's nice to see Ewan smiling more! I love the pictures... just wish we could've been there with you!

Kelli said...

My goodness, Ewan looks so much different since the last time we saw him in August. He's growing up fast! Wish we could be there too. Winter or not.

Sharene said...

I love the pictures, too! You have such a good eye with that camera!