
A sore spot for me, Ewan had a medical condition where we had to have his hair chopped off. Here is a before and after picture. He is still cute but it looks much different. We found our camera so that is great news. We didn't get very many pictures but here is my favorite.
Besides that I have felt sick for two weeks and everyone else is feeling ill too. I get shots in my face Tuesday and while I hate it, I love going to Silverdale. Last but not least, this month my baby turns two. He's getting so old; it makes me a little sad.
Here's another picture from the wedding.

4 comments:
1. Sooo glad you found your camera!
2. How weird; In that "after" picture of Ewan, he actually kind of looks like Keyton. Maybe it's just the hair. Like I said before, he looks like an entirely different kid!
I LOVE that picture of my kids. Arent they all good looking and good people!!!Thanks for taking that. Makes my mother's heart feel warm and light!
Woa. Okay, since I haven't seen you guys since your wedding, I just always imagine things to stay exactly how they were since your last blog post. Hence I was SHOCKED to see Ewan's hair cut short! He is so adorable. You couldn't find a cuter boy, I swear. Good luck with the shots!
Cute! but i have to say, my body takes on somewhat of a weird shape in the photo of Carson and I! haha
Post a Comment