Port Angeles is so beautiful. Whenever I go up to Washington I come home feeling like Utah is so BROWN. (And then I go to my inlaws in Arizona and Utah suddenly becomes a paradise. :) I love Carson & Ewan's curls. Those are to die for.
Aw, having summers there is surely missed-for me anyways. Wish we had lots of fun summer pictures of places we went to put up. Maybe someday the younger kids will like to smile in pictures more. :)
4 comments:
Port Angeles is so beautiful. Whenever I go up to Washington I come home feeling like Utah is so BROWN. (And then I go to my inlaws in Arizona and Utah suddenly becomes a paradise. :) I love Carson & Ewan's curls. Those are to die for.
thanks for sharing! I know all those places- makes me feel good to see other people enjoy them, too! Love you all!
Looks like a great summer! Thanks for sharing.
Aw, having summers there is surely missed-for me anyways. Wish we had lots of fun summer pictures of places we went to put up. Maybe someday the younger kids will like to smile in pictures more. :)
Post a Comment