I tag Erik, Shar, Megan, Timm, Kelli, Allan, Jared, and Ashley
What is his name? Erik Stuart Smith
Nicknames? Dad, Daddy, Pop Pop, Da, Wolfie (only by me), McLovin, Utah, Mr. Glass, E-Smah
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? 5 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? I do
Who said "I love you" first? We don't remember
Who is taller? He is, this is debated by how much. He says he is 5'8'' and I know I am 5'6'' but I swear he is only 1'' taller because whenever I wear 1'' shoes we are the same height.
Who can sing better? He never let's anyone hear him sing though I am sure it is him as he does most everything better.
Who is smarter? He is though he would say I am
Who does the laundry? We both do but he does it better
Who pays the bills? He does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? Both of us though he does it better with more experimentation
Who drives? We both do
Who is more stubborn? I am though he would say he is
Who kissed who first? We can't remember
Who asked who out first? We didn't ask each other out. I asked him if he wanted to come over and hang out and we kissed while discussing that neither of us wanted to go out with anyone.
Who proposed? He did with perhaps obvious hints by me. "Hey you want to get married?" He asks me casually in my apartment while I sat on the couch.
Who has more siblings? I do with my 6 trumping his 3
Who wears the pants? We prefer to believe neither of us do though in fact we let each other think they do.
On a side note. I have often told Erik that to his family he is the better person and can do little wrong. Similarly, I have told him that to my family he is the better person and can do no wrong. Looking at this list shows that you are all correct in your assumptions.
4 comments:
I dont know anyone else on blogger to tag back!! Oh well....I will go do it now!
Thanks for the updates Angela. We miss you. It's fun to get to know you both a little better. Although I have to say that you do a great job at whatever you do!!!!
I am enjoying reading your blogs, as usual. Thanks for including me in your life!!You are an amazing person, and Erik would be lost without you!p.s. how do I fill out that tag thing?
You need to copy my questions and answers then paste them into a post on your blog site. Delete my answers and put your answers in.
Post a Comment